Enjoy Meditation and Body Mind Well Being Skill Sharing in this November-December



Dear fellow friends,

After sharing meditation with friends in Europe and Turkey, I am now invited to Romania. I will be hosting either by individual or group / organisation, to share meditation free to friends who are in search for inner peace, truth and loving, compassionate, appreciation and inclusiveness love.



A short intro of myself if you hear me for the first time:
I am Coral Sunone. I was a Nun from Burmese Buddhist tradition for ten years (2004 - 2014) and now retired as a meditation sharing and practitioner. I share meditation I learned from Myanmar for five years (2004-2009), in wandering mode. I received invitation for the sharing. I am still supporting Wake Up Youth in Aachen and in personal contact with many wake up friends in Leuven, Berlin and Roermond. I also supported many friends in Couch Surfing, the Life Co Detox Center and many more unnamed well being organisation where we do meditation in various towns and cities. 

Here are a rough date and plan of my Romania tour, and I am open for the suggestion of date you may wish me to come for meditation session(s).


Nov-Dec 2019


Date
               Town / City                         Accommodation 
         Confirmed?              
    5 - 11 Nov        
Istanbul, Turkey
 Yes  (C B) , 

    11 - 22 NovAntalya, Turkey      
     Yes (CC & TA)


.
    22 - 24 Nov     Mogosoaia, Romania           Yes (RU)
  
    24 - 25 Nov 

Hill nearby Bucharest          Yes (D)
   
   26 - 30 Nov

Caro Hotel           Yes ( RU )
    30 NovBucharest    Not yet (??) 
   1 - 2 DecBucharest  Yes (Couple A&C) 
    4 DecBucharest    Yes (IO) 
    5 - 7 DecCurtea de Arges  Yes (D)


You are welcome to send me invitation to any towns / cities that my path may cross in the above journey. I will try to fit the invitation to the plan and share meditation session with you or any number of you and loved one, friends and people around you. 

Very grateful for all those who has supported the accommodation, transport, food, medication during this journey of sharing. May the merits and blessings of the offering and sharing, may all your good wishes come true!

Looking forward to hear from you!

With respect,
Coral Sunone

---------------- Details of events in every place -------------------:

Will update here if there is any public event organised during these date. 


You may click on Introduction of Coral Sunone to read more about the teacher.
Here is the link of my interview by the LifeCo.

Comments