Meditation Sharing & Body-Mind Well Being Healing these week in Berlin!




Dear friends and travellers in Berlin,


I am so delighted I am back to visit Berlin and share precious meditation again.


Let me introduce myself briefly:

I am a meditation and well being a social catalyst, travelling most of the time in the last eight years since 2009.

I have been trained in Burmese tradition meditation for five years, from 2004 to 2009, under the great compassionate of the Burmese community in Mon State, South of Burma. I feel the essence of body and mind could be transmitted so I started to travel to meet people who vibrate with same wish.

If you are into exploring inner peace and unity, I will be glad to share the skill I learned from Burma.

...........................................⌒⌒⌒⌒♥⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒...........................................


From 29 October until 6 November I will be free to share meditation with a private invitation or with group invitation. You are welcome to prompt me here or leave me a message on FB if you wish to learn meditation or healing regarding body and mind well being.


Language medium: English


Fee: Free.


You are welcome to do a donation to support the transport of teacher, heat expenses and so on.

You may bring something you feel you wish to share with the teacher or participants, such as old clothes, or daily usage appliances, anything shareable.
You can come without bringing anything, just bring yourself and open heart will do.

Below will be lists of group meditation you may be able to join us in various area. Kindly message me for the bell name.


Looking forward to meditating together!

May all your good wishes come true!

With respect,

Sunone

......................⌒⌒⌒⌒♥⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒.....................................⌒⌒⌒⌒♥⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒...............


    Date & Time                           Berlin Location                                                 Host


29 Oct 2017    19:00                  Ofener Straße (via U6 - Rehberger)               Sudarshan

                       
30 Oct 2017    19:00             Maximilianstraße 43A (via U2 - Vinetastraße)    Theresa

31 Oct 2017   19:30     Wisbyer Str. 74 (via S Ring or U2 - Schönhauser Allee) Nadine 


2 Nov 2017   19:00          Tietzstraße 52 (via S - Tegel or U6 - Alt Tegel )   Jan


3 Nov 2017   17:30               Tietzstraße 52 (via S - Tegel or U6 - Alt Tegel )   Jan



Comments