Enjoy Meditation in Feb / March 2017



Dear fellow friends,


After sharing meditation with friends in Malaysia and Thailand in Asia, I am now back to North-West Europe. As usual, I am having a small tour to the north, to share meditation free to friends who are in search for inner peace, truth and loving, compassionate, appreciation and inclusiveness love.



A short intro of myself if you hear me for the first time:
I am Coral Sunone. I was a Buddhist Nun and now retired as a meditation sharing and practitioner. I share meditation I learned from Myanmar for five years, in wandering mode. I received invitation for the sharing. I am still supporting Wake Up in Aachen and in personal contact with many wake up friends in Leuven, Aachen and Roermond. I also supported many friends in Couch Surfing where we do meditation in Berlin, in Frankfurt and so on. 


Here are a rough date and plan of my tour, and I am open for the suggestion of date you may wish me to come for meditation session(s).


Year 2017





Date
               Town / City                         Accommodation 
         Confirmed?              
   16 Feb - 24 Feb        
Berlin, Germany
 Yes  (Sudarshan) , 

    8 - 10 MarchCologne, Germany           Yes (Thilo)
    10 - 13 MarchAachen, Germany           Yes (Ngo)
    13 - 16 March Roermond, Netherlands          Yes   ( Ludo ) 
    16 - 21 MarchMaastrict, Nederlands          Yes ( Lukas )
    



You are welcome to send me invitation to any towns / cities that my path may cross in the above journey. I will try to fit the invitation to the plan and share meditation session with you. 

Very grateful for all those who has supported the accommodation, transport, food, medication during this journey of sharing. May the merits and blessings of the offering and sharing, may all your good wishes come true!

Looking forward to hear from you!

With respect,
Sunone

---------------- Details of events in every place -------------------:



BERLIN


17 Feb, 2017    Guided Meditation                         19:00pm      Tietzstraße , Berlin

(Friday)

18 Feb, 2017    Meditation Workshop on mindfulness + LUNCH potluck     
(Saturday)                           12:00pm to 15:00pm                       Tietzstraße , Berlin


19 Feb, 2017    Meditation Workshop on fear +DINNER potluck

(Sunday)                             12:00pm to 15:00pm                       Tietzstraße , Berlin



22 Feb, 2017   Guided Meditation                       

(Wednesday)                     19.00pm                        Kiautschoustrasse, Berlin (Wedding)



AACHEN

11 March, 2017  Guided Meditation
(Saturday)                         19:00pm to 20:30pm                       Schillerstraße 73, Aachen

12 March, 2017  Emotional Detox Mini Yoga & Meditation Retreat    
(Sunday)                              11am-16pm                       Lütticherstrasse 320A, Aachen


MAASTRICHT 
18-19 March, 2017   ResponseAbility - Mindfulness Retreat / Workshop      
(Saturday & Sunday)       9am-6pm                       President Rooseveltlaan 213, Maastricht

20 March, 2017       Guided Meditation
(Monday)                                 Anytime                                  Invitation (Maybe to Maastricht University) 

Comments